Free Online Mortgage Prequalification
Prequalify for a mortgage and learn how much home loan you can afford for buying a home or if you qualify to refinance your mortgage.
Get prequalified for a mortgage at today's current mortgage rates in less than 2
Request an instant free mortgage preapproval with mortgage rate quotes and good faith estimates from
local, professional mortgage lenders.
- 100% Free, No-Obligation Loan Prequalification
- No Social Security Number Required
- Free Mortgage Preapproval Letters Provided*
Quickly complete the short 4-step mortgage qualification request below now.
What is difference between mortgage prequalification and preapproval?
- Loan Prequalification - First step to determine if you qualify for a mortgage and the amount of loan you qualify for.
This maybe done with an online mortgage qualification calculator or with a
- Mortgage Preapproval - Once you have prequalified for a
mortgage, you may request to get preapproved for a mortgage based on your income
and credit stated. Mortgage preapprovals are required by most real estate agents
when making an offer to purchase a home
* No Obligation Mortgage preapproval will require that you provide documentation
to the mortgage lender to get preapproved.